If you’ve ever thought about starting a nonprofit, a great resource is CalNonprofits (www.calnonprofits.org). They are offering a jam-packed, fast paced How to Start a Nonprofit in California webinar led by CEO Jan Masaoka. She has worked with dozens of new efforts as they have formalized their organizations as California nonprofits.
There will be time for questions and answers, and the slides and recording will be available to all registrants after the webinar.
– Step-by-step instructions
– FAQ on bylaws and articles of incorporation
– Common ways of finding your first money
– Types of nonprofits-make sure you choose the right one
– Getting started before your tax-exemption is approved
– Alternatives to incorporating as a nonprofit
– Where to find more information and get help
Thursday, January 18, 2017
FREE for Members, $10 for Not-yet-Members. Visit www.calnonprofits to register.