Apply to ESC’s Developing Development Program (DDP) to build your fund development dream team! DDP is a 12-month fund development program designed to help organizations raise more money and deepen their impact in the community. This 12-month interactive program starts September 2017, and applications are open now. Early bird deadline for a discounted fee of $2,250 is Friday, May 23, 2017. General deadline is Friday, June 23, 2017. Partial sponsorships for eligible organizations may be available.
DDP will help you build an effective fund development strategy through:
– Custom coaching for your team
– 6 half-day training sessions for up to 6 staff and board members
– 3 staff training clinics
– Detailed fund development assessment
– Team-building tools and strategies
– Supportive cohort of nonprofit leaders
Your team will develop new skills and focus on topics including:
– Building a team-based approach to fund development
– Engaging your board leadership in fund development
– Writing your fund development plan
– Developing your case for support
– Making the ask
Learn more and apply today: www.escsc.org/ddp.