The Wells Fargo Executive Directors Leadership Institute (EDLI) is a 12-month leadership coaching program designed to help both new and experienced Executive Directors transform their leadership, strengthen their network and guide their organizations toward long-term sustainability.
This program provides dedicated one-on-one coaching, peer learning and comprehensive training, which helps nonprofit leaders turn their visions into reality. It is the only program designed exclusively for nonprofit Executive Directors in our region.
What You’ll Get
- >> One-on-one coaching with a highly-trained, executive-level consultant who will serve as your thought partner and coach throughout the program
- >> Interactive peer learning and networking opportunities with a cohort of fellow Executive Directors
- >> 7 full-day training sessions over a one-year period
- >> Expert instruction and comprehensive training topics to help you shape the culture of your organization and strengthen your leadership
What You’ll Learn
EDLI will give you the practical tools and strategies to build critical leadership skills and transform the effectiveness and impact of your organization. Topics for EDLI 2018 include:
- >> Creating your organization’s culture and managing politics
- >> Leading fiscal accountability and responsibility
- >> Managing your board strategically
- >> Implementing Executive Director performance evaluation
- >> Building and sustaining a healthy fund development culture
- >> Planning for succession
- >> Developing your staff